Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

Well, I have decided that since I have put Undo down for hibernation for an unknown amount of time, I have decided to post the prologue that I managed to pound out. Please enjoy, this may be all you get from this story for quite some time.

*snip* Thank you for the comments, they actually added a little fuel to this idea :)


*Just a note, Undo was the novel I attempted for NaNo, but couldn't put 100% into since Serenity was banging around in my head.

9 comments:

  1. I agree with Becca!

    Beautifully written :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sad. :( I'm wondering if Darrin will become a love interest. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written and so sad! I really hope you get back to this one once Serenity is complete! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad... I second Stephanie on Darrin as a love interest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( Makes me sad!! Well done! I'm with the other girls...is Darren the LI???

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me tearing up. Your descriptions are stunning. And I on the bandwagon of Darren as the LI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so beautiful but sad... Nice job on this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great details and imagery opening up. How terrible about her parents! Hopefully, Darin will be able to help the pain a bit!

    ReplyDelete