Friday, December 11, 2009

Photo Friday

Vero, a friend of mine from my May 2008 Mommy message board is also a writer. I was inspired by her last two posts on her blog. She has decided to enforce a blogging schedule. Now, I don't think I can blog most days of the week, but I am going to set the goal of blogging at least three days a week. (Check out her blog and learn more about her writing adventures. I am hooked on her Perspective.)


Today's post is inspired by her Friday post. She showed off her writing space, and now, I will show off mine.


I write on my laptop. It is a big ol' thing (17 inch) and the space bar has seen better days, but I love that I can bring my writing with me wherever I go.




I am mainly stationed in the corner of my living room. I keep the computer on at all times during the day so I am ready whenever something pops into my head that NEEDS to come out. (Oh, and, yes, I NEED that blanket as the window beside me has a horrible draft)




I like to keep notebooks, 3-ring binders, and note card containers stuffed between the couch and the wall, and in the nook behind me. The back of the couch catches some stuff as well. Easily accessible.





1 comment:

  1. I love seeing other people's writing spaces! Glad to have inspired your blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete