Wednesday, March 10, 2010

No Postings

Well, my apparant lack of writing in Serenity has filtered into my poor blog. I am so sorry to all of you who check my blog and have found nothing new. I am horrible, but life has gotten away with me. Apparently, the days are getting shorter because I seem to be running out of hours in my day.

An update on my progress in Serenity, or lack of progress... I am still stuck, but I am working at getting unstuck. I have printed all of my current progress and I am reading through, hoping to get a feel for where I want the story to go. I do have a basic outline, but the next two chapters are a little difficult to shape into what I need them to be.

I will be updating the blog a little more frequently than once a month, but for today, I need to get back to my sick little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment