Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A New Adventure

With no internet for a month and having just finished reading my latest book series, I decided to try my hand at writing once again. I began going through my old writing projects and found some useable material. I had a slight idea, based on a dream.
I knew the place I began writing was not the beginning. I have a few sections already developing. I decided that I work better when I write what is in my mind, rather than in any sort of order. I know the end and the first big chunk of story. I am excited to see how everything turns out in my written world.
Jason has been helping me with discovering more about my characters and the general story. I have been able to discuss ideas with him that have led to developments for a second and possibly even a third story.
I will be posting thoughts I have regarding my writing process and using this site as an online journal just to write anything that comes to mind. I hope to be able to finish the first draft of this story within the next two months.
Keep watching as I will be running ideas that I may need some feedback on. Thank you for reading and I will try to get on here tonight to write more coherently once all the children in the house are asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading more! And since I am so nosy, I think you should participate in Teaser Tuesdays! ;)

    ReplyDelete