Monday, September 28, 2009

Update and Goal for 9*28 - 10*5

Unfortunately, I did not complete chapter six. A charater is missing a name, he needs it before I can continue. I did that with Xander, too. He started as Bastian, but it wasn't him, so I couldn't go any further until I got it figured out. I was stalled for a few days. I would have thought of a name over the weekend, but I was an extra photographer at a wedding on Saturday :) It was a blast. Now, I am back to my writing world.

My goal for this week is to get to the end of chapter seven. I haven't got a clue what chapter seven will be about just yet, but I will complete it, which means I must complete chapter six. :)

Now, does anyone have a name for a warlock that starts with a K or M and is 8 characters long, tops?

No comments:

Post a Comment