Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WooHoo!

Just a very brief update.

I have finished Chapter 4! I'm so excited, things are really falling into place and Seryn's story is only going to get better. She still has a lot to be told. I have around 10,500 words in my first 4 chapters. I'm so excited to have finally hit the 10,000 word mark!

Chapter five is off to a rough start, but I have been doing some editing on the first four chapters and hopefully chapter five will start itself once my revisions are complete.

Well, off to finish my edits, maybe I'll get gutsy enough to share another passage sometime this week.

2 comments:

  1. The first four chapters are awesome and I just know that when you are finally inspired for five, it's going to be fantastic! I'm wishing you whatever kind of dust it is that gets ideas flowing. :)

    ReplyDelete