Monday, January 11, 2010

Blogging Schedule

I am going to attempt a blogging schedule. Please do not throw anything at me if I fail to keep up with it everyday. I will try my hardest to keep to this schedule, but my kids and family come first. Here is a general breakdown of what I intend to post on given days.

  • Mondays will be titled Monday Mayhem. I intend to post writing updates and goals. I will update my progress from the prior week and post new goals and a word count.
  • Tuesdays are Teasers. As I have been doing, I will post a snip from my current WIP. Each week I post a new teaser, the teaser from the following week will be removed.
  • Wednesdays, I will follow along on a roadtrip. YA Highway posts a writing/reading related question on their blog. I hope to be able to start following along and add some interesting content to my blog.
  • Thursdays will be Quotable. I will post a quote or two from my current WIP. That may be all that is in my post that day. I may add more, but don't expect it.
  • Fridays I will Flashback. I will be sharing some of my old writing. I don't know how long it will be posted, so enjoy it while it is up.

There you have it, my intended blog schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment