Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Mondays, I hope to blog about my goals for my WIP during the course of the current week and keep everyone updated on my progress from the week before.

My goals for writing this week are:
  • Write at least 30 minutes every day at naptime
  • Write at least 30 minutes every night after the kids are in bed
  • Finish Chapter 10

Currently, I have completed writing chapter nine of Serenity. I am anxious to get chapters ten through thirteen written so I can start with all the reveals. Chapter fourteen is where everything begins to unravel.

Serenity word count 01/11/10: 20,319

I would state a word count goal, but it would not work well for my writing style. I have found that I need to take this story one chapter at a time. Hopefully, I can have my first draft completed by the end of February.

Keep checking in for more updates.

1 comment: